1.19.2008

Barrett Jackson

Ty and I woke up early this morning and headed over to Barrett-Jackson, down in Scottsdale. It's a weeklong car enthusiast, classic car auction event. We saw hundreds of classic cars and spent a few hours watching the auctions themselves.


Here's Ty with a '67 Corvette:



Here he is with a custom motorcycle:



And with the Bat Mobile:




Here's a couple seconds of video from the auction itself..


Ty exhausted on the ride home...

5 comments:

Unguren said...

You bought the bat mobile right?!

Jill J said...

What a cutie! How old is he? He's into cars already, eh? Watch out mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

Mike and I watched bits and peices of this on TV this weekend. Some of the cars are really cool. Bet you guys had a great time!! Ty's sure cute.

*** Aunt Sarah

katherine said...

cute! i love your new header too, what a beautiful family!

Scott Porter said...

I'm jealous. I watch it on TV and would love to be there.