This one is Tyler's birthday. He turned 3 on December 5th. I felt bad because I think he was expecting a big party like I've done for Porter. I guess I got lazy. We even went to go play at the park that day and he thought we were going to meet all his friends for a party. Am a horrible mother or what? Turns out it was a great little family party. Porter even asked if he could have a little family party for his birthday this year. You betcha!


3 comments:
Choo Choo! Cute Cake! Man, all of the sudden Ty looks so grown up. Is it just me or is his hair tons lighter than it used to be?
Cute boys! Fun to catch up on you guys--oh man, maybe someday I'll be able to make a cute cake like that, but, uh, I kind of doubt it! Good job, mama!
I agree.... Ty does look really grown up all of the sudden. Must've been the birthday.
**** Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment