4.13.2008

'Tis the season

for baseball. Or in Porter's case, T-ball. Don't they look so cute in their uniforms? I love watching my boys play their sports. Go Bees!



Porter got a little tired of me taking
pictures and asking him to smile.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I love that our kids had the same uniform. Gotta love baseball. It's almost getting too hot!

Sarah Humble said...

Cute Porter. That's great that the boys have so much going on with sports. keeps um busy. Their uniforms are too cute.

nikki said...

Your camera takes great pics! I too am obsessed with the cute uniforms.

Jill J said...

Oh my gosh, they look too tiny to even run!!! Darling!

The Ryan Family said...

I love watching all the cute little kids play sports. It is so cute. Your kids are way cute too. You need to add our family blog to yours. Such a great way to keep in touch. I always miss you.

-Jen

*Leslie* said...

There is nothing cuter than little kids playing sports! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I hope one day I will have a little boy to take to baseball or T-ball. Looks like so much fun!!!

Katie