Last week it was back to school for Tyler and Porter. Tyler still has one more year of preschool before he starts kindergarten. Porter is now in first grade. Porter wasn't so keen on the first grade after his first week. I don't blame him especially after having such an amazing kindergarten teacher last year. He thought the first day of first grade was boring. All they did was sit on the rug and listen to the teacher talk and go over the rules. Sorry, Porter. If only every grade was like kindergarten. How great would that have been!I also want to mention that we are moving here.
What? New Mexico? Weird huh? Brandon's job is relocating him. It's hard leaving Phoenix. We love it here. Oh well, gotta go where the job takes you I guess. We've been through all the grieving stages and now I think we're ready to do this."The land of enchantment", here we come!
Here is self portrait of Porter I found on my camera. He's a funny boy.
5 comments:
Awesome!!! We have a dental student family here that is strongly considering going to Albuquerque after dental school. They haven't been there but they've researched and said it sounded like a great place (plus dentists can do much better than than Utah). You'll have to let me know what you think of it. Good luck and did you say when you were moving??? Cute pics of your boys. They're so handsome!
Cute, cute boys! And awesome about the move. We drove by Anthem on the way to Flagstaff and I thought of you. We have several friends who have lived in NM and LOVED it!
Wow, moving to NM is big news! When do you go? Your boys sure are handsome!
Hey I've been meaning to call you since Lisa told me your big news! I'm excited for you guys but am super sad that you'll be leaving Phoenix. I am not very good at going through the grieving stages when it's time to move. When will you go? We need to get together soon!!
Your boys look cute on their first day!
Oh sad that you're moving! We need to get the BYU gang together before you go. When's the move date? What city are you moving to? You may want to consider home-schooling. ABQ is known for their terrible schools. Most of the folks I know that live/lived there have done private or homeschooling. Have some co-workers in Rio Rancho (ABQ area) if you need info ...
Post a Comment