Unfortunately we were not lucky this St Patty's Day. We woke up to a nice little surprise. Someone broke into my car. My window was smashed and my GPS was GONE! Since we've been here, I've used it almost everyday.
We are learning to like Albuquerque. Especially now that it is getting warmer. Today was a BEEEEEEAUTIFUL, sunny, warm day. Loved it! (too bad I had to spend half the day vacuuming up smashed auto glass.) I also like that everywhere you look there are people either biking or running or doing some kind of outdoor activity. People are very active here. However, I've been told that the crime rate here is high. As my hair dresser put it last week, "Albuquerque has the charm of a small town with the crime of a big city." I guess nothing says welcome to Albuquerque better than having your car broken into.
3 comments:
such a bummer!! sorry meg!
Wow, I'd never have guess that. What a bummer--I'm so sorry!
Sad. Having stuff stolen feels so invading.
Glad you are liking it better.
Post a Comment