I know a couple people that make and sell super cute applique tees. I thought this was such a cute idea and made a few for my kids for Halloween as you saw in
this post. So I thought I'd give the whole selling thing a shot...at least for the holidays. However, I have a few more non-holiday ideas stewing in my head and I just might have to add those at some point. But for now, I've come up with some adorable Christmas tees for your cute kiddos. Click
here and take a look.
4 comments:
Wow crafty-talented! I love seeing boy's stuff! Any thoughts on skateboards, motorcycles etc.?
A skateboard would be way cool. I'll work on that one.
So glad you are doing this....they are adorably cute!!! If you don't mind, I am going to put a link from my site too (like Hannah) so maybe you can get even more business!
Meghann, you make some great money on these. Etsy is a great place and I can advertise on my websites. THey are VERY cute!
Post a Comment